Manpower UK are currently recruiting for a an experienced cleaner to join our hospitals based in Derby.
DBS IS REQUIRED
12 MONTH REFERENCES REQUIRED
DAYS: 8am - 2pm
Includes weekends and overtime.
General responsibilities include the following. List not exhaustive.
* Cleaning of all hard and soft floors, furniture, fixtures, fittings and surfaces.
* Cleaning of all sanitary, bathroom and shower facilities.
* Replenishment of disposable commodities, i.e. toilet rolls, soap, gel and hand towels as required
* Removal of waste from wards and departments to designated collection points
. * Making up of on-call and relatives overnight stay beds.
* Ad hoc cleaning of spillages. * Changing of bed curtains, window curtains and screen curtains
* Cleaning of infected room/bays in accordance with NUH Infection Control & Prevention Policy
* Receive, check and put away cleaning materials
* Informing the Ward Team/Cleaning Services Team Leaders if any equipment is in need of maintenance and repair
Please either apply below or email your CV
I will be intouch all this week
Posted 4 days ago
£8.21 - £8.6 per hour