Customer Service Advisor - Derby
- Permanent position
- Salary £17,076 per year
- 40 Hours per week
- 8 hour shifts between 8:00am - 8:00pm, Monday to Sunday
- Deal with inbound customer queries promptly and efficiently.
- Interact with customers all over the UK
- Inputting data within multiple systems.
- Perform all duties in confidence
- Maintain an up-to-date level of product and procedure knowledge.
- Ensure that all inbound and outbound documentation is processed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Adhere to data protection laws.
- Advise customers of the products and services and match the best options to suit their individual needs.
- Working closely with your team to achieve targets and goals and supporting each other in all aspects of the job.
- Reward and recognition; they are an important part of our culture. We know that happy, motivated people are the best way of delivering excellence to our clients and building a world class organisation
- You will receive free Sky TV and broadband to enjoy, private healthcare through our health provider, Healthshield.
- We encourage employees to constantly learn and grow so we also offer the opportunity to undertake a BSC degree in Customer Contact Management
To find out more apply online today.