Brook Street are currently recruiting for a temporary Clerical/Admin Officer role for one of our city based clients. You will need to be motivated and highly organised as the volume of work can be high.
The main purpose would be to provide administrative support to the client. You would follow set procedures and exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- Good IT and communication skills as you will be responding to emails and working predominantly from home.
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
The role is temporary for approximately 5 months and will be 37 hours a week, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. The rate of pay is £8.87/hr for the first 12 weeks then £11.19/hr thereafter.
As you will be mainly working from home, it is essential that you have reliable broadband in order that you can connect to the network from home.
If you are interested and would like to apply for the role, please forward your CV in word format to the PSR team at Nottingham.
Posted 5 days ago
£8.87 - £11.19 per hour + holiday pay and pension scheme